Forward Fest: Thinking Forward Bioengineering | March 18, 2021
At the intersection of engineering and the life sciences, bioengineers are on the forefront of many of the advances in research, education and innovation that will have a positive impact on health, medicine and quality of life.
Faculty members involved in Princeton’s Bioengineering Initiative discuss their groundbreaking interdisciplinary work and the open questions that they continue to think forward for the betterment of society.
- José Avalos, Assistant Professor of Chemical and Biological Engineering and the Andlinger Center for Energy and the Environment
- Clifford Brangwynne, June K. Wu '92 Professor of Chemical and Biological Engineering and Director, Princeton Bioengineering Initiative
- Celeste Nelson, Wilke Family Professor in Bioengineering; Professor of Chemical and Biological Engineering; Director, Program in Engineering Biology
- Ben Raphael, Professor of Computer Science and Kirsten Bibbins-Domingo ’87,
- Lee Goldman, M.D. Endowed Chair in Medicine; Professor and Chair, Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics; Vice Dean for Population Health and Health Equity, School of Medicine; University of California, San Francisco; Forward Fest moderator